Shops are relying on legacy POS systems:
- POS software that is installed in a PC inside the store.
- High CAPEX for startup businesses.
- High Maintenance Cost.
- HW and SW failures threaten Data and Business.
As its name suggest, it is a cloud based POS running on a smart device.
- The smart device is connected to an online server that provides full POS functionality.
- Full support of thermal printer, bar code reader and cash drawer.
- Probability: Mobile Application that is authenticated by username and password.
- Online and Offline: Continue working even if no connection is available.
- Multi Access users: Shop owner and Staff.
- Comprehensive reporting.
Reliability and Scalability:
- Works offline and online if internet connection is lost.
- Data is stored over the cloud.
- If the device is damaged, buy a new device, download the application then continue working.